Perks Of Being A Loner #1

21.5.16

Its been a while!! A lot has happened so I'm just going to give a lowdown off how my life in school has been so far

  • I got accepted to study Music instead of Theater Arts. If you're a Nigerian, you know what this is like. Hopefully I'll switch back to Theater Arts in my second year.
  • Our Initiation into Theater Arts was canceled. I'm going to go into this topic someday and the importance of togetherness and teamwork. 
  • I met a boy -boys actually but one that stood out, actually two. I'll get into the details later.
  • I met some amazing people.
  • I'm a better rapper than a singer. 
  • I have to learn to sing notes, learn two instruments I have absolutely no interest in.... Life handing me lemons. *Sarcastic laugh*
  • Our university is on strike -the thing about Federal universities in Nigeria.
  • That's how clumsy and exciting my first few months in the university has been.
Uni life is super exciting but it's where you get to make decisions for yourself. That's where I come in -to help, that is with decision making. 
That's pretty much my goal with the new blog now, I really wished someone had taken me through what to expect during my first months in school, I didn't get that but then I've learnt from my mistakes so this is me being a big sis. to you all.

  • Ps if you're new at a place ASK questions. Ask superior people, people who can actually help. I kept asking course mates instead of my lecturers and now I get antsy whenever I think of my course and how far behind I am in my school work. But that probably comes from my lack of interest in Music as a course of study. 
Still I'm having the time of my life. 

Ps This post was meant to have gone up some few months ago. Sorry! 
Later lovelies, stay beautiful.


Please Follow me On 

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don't go just yet! Share your thoughts with me, please?

more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow My Bloglovin'

Follow

Instagram