Things To Do During a Break from School

25.5.16



We all know how stressful and time consuming school can get. So I came up with a list of things to do during a break from school. You could add more things in the comments space below. I've done a lot of the things on this list already but you should definitely try them.


Call an old friend: Just go through your contacts and you might find a number of a friend you haven't spoken to in months.

Spend some time with your mom: my mom actually suggested this but you should definitely spend as much time with your mom if you can.

Try creative writing:start a book on wattpad or any other site that supports amateur writers.

Diy crafts: check out Pinterest for DIY tips or on Tumblr. 

Tv!! Watch movies (A lot but not so much that your brain is fried after) Try watching Dope if you haven't. 

Read a book: I've been stuck on reading online books but recently I picked up a paperback book recently and it was nice actually reading a book you can hold in your hands.

Go for a walk before sunrise and before sunset(amazing feeling). 

Go shopping:If you have little cash on you try going to thrift stores or bend down select. 

Go to the beach.

Get dolled up and take pictures: Take a Selfie.

Follow

Pls Follow Me On

You Might Also Like

2 Thoughts

  1. This is a cool post! And i love the picture. Haha - your mom is right!


    www.roliedema.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it. Thank you so much!!! Yh moms are usually right like that.🙌

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don't go just yet! Share your thoughts with me, please?

more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow My Bloglovin'

Follow

Instagram