10 Things To do this Weekend

5.8.16

 


By the time you read this I will be lounging by the pool at my friends birthday party. Which is another thing you could do this weekend.

 In our lives we all have those times where everything can become a little too much for us and we just can't handle it. It could be to do with work, school, friends...
I am here to share with you a few tips on what I like to use when I'm feeling down or stressed.

1. Listen to relaxing music.

2. Go to the cinemas and watch a new movie.

3. Chat to a close friend or relative

4. Watch your favorite movie or tv show.

5. Lay your bed with fresh sheets.

6. Write down what you are feeling stressed about and then let go of it.

7. Write down what you like to do when you are feeling stressed so you can look back on it in the future.

8. Have a relaxing bath with candles and music to help release the weeks stress.

9. Go on a walk with your family or by yourself to clean your mind.

10. Read a book. I'm currently reading the Ghost Files by Apryl Baker on Wattpad.

I hope these tips help you out if you don't know what to do this! And remember to smile everyday and always stay positive no matter what happens.


Follow
Please Follow my on

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don't go just yet! Share your thoughts with me, please?

more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow My Bloglovin'

Follow

Instagram