A Simple Guide on How to be/Stay Positive

22.8.16


Before we start I'm going to tell you about me for a minute. I used to 
have a negative mindset, it was horrible! I couldn't venture any new opportunities without listing out how it would never work. I always thought of the "cannot, if not, I can't" before anything else. I used to think of how it was someone elses fault that a situation went the way it did. I would scream and was defensive towards everyone. My

negativity was everywhere, in the kind of music I listened to, my writing, the movies I watched. It wasn't until two years ago I started to realise my negativity wasn't taking me anywhere and I had to switch it up to positivity. Trust me when I say its worked wonders for me. I still face disappoinments but it's easier with a light heart 

How is positivity going to help me you may ask? The mind, better still your mind is the most powerful thing you possess. Think back to a day you woke up feeling sad and angtsy, how did that day go? Be honest, it wasn't your best, was it? When you tell yourself you can't perform a particular task, your mind believes it and then your body, you try to do said task and its difficult. 

If you're still reading your thinking to yourself "How can I go about this positivity thing?" 
The best part is we all have the ability to think positively, *Everyone starts dancing the bata dance* we just don't know how to activate it. 



How to create a positive mindset.
Think what if: concentrate on the outcome of a positive outcome.

Let it go: whose heard Passenger's "let it go" if even after your expected outcome doesn't work out how you want it to, let it go. Disappointments happen but are better taken with a light heart than a heavy one.

Educate your mind! Remember, it's better to be happy than sad. Now turn that frown upside dow.


I hope you found this post helpful? 
Last post I asked a question, does any one have an idea what I mean?

Let's keep in touch








You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don't go just yet! Share your thoughts with me, please?

more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow My Bloglovin'

Follow

Instagram