The Importance of Positive Change|| Monday Motivation

29.8.16



First off I'm sorry if you've had to read this blog with your mobile phone and it wasn't conducive for you. I'm working on it. ASAP.
How was your week? Mine was a week filled with eye opening moments. Firstly, I'm one of those people that believe there is always space for improvements regardless of how old you are. 
Yes, I'll also be the first to admit that change is difficult but I'll also admit that its necessary.
I honestly didn't know what to talk about today that would be inspiring or motivating enough for Monday. But I came across this quote today and I though I'd explain it in my version.

They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.-Andy Warhol

It also reminded me of a line in Adele's song "They say that time's meant to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing." 
To me this is a validation of the above quote by Andy Warhol. If you want to change somethings you do have to take action. Its not enough to say I want to be this person in 5years and not make an effort to better yourself before that time.
I won't pretend to be one of those people who have gotten their act together and understand this thing called life- I don't, if you do? I salute you!!

I don't want this post to be as lengthy as posts before it so I'm making adjustments to my writing style. I want to start making my posts more fun but still motivational or inspiring. I think I've gotten so into the whole "educationing" mode that I was overlooking other's perspective of the topic. 

Also after going though my blog as an audience I didn't find it as entertaining as I hoped it will be but like I said Change is important. Its also essential you look within yourself to discover habits to change or develop. So allow me to end it on this note "Change is achieved by little things that become habits. 


Let's keep in touch

 TUMBLR 







You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don't go just yet! Share your thoughts with me, please?

more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow My Bloglovin'

Follow

Instagram