Review|| Lady in The Chamber

18.9.16


 Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'm going to find a way to make it up to you guys. a lot has been going on, I've been trying to find a balance with school work, my rehearsals
and handling this blog. Its really not as easy as one would think it is to create content that others can relate to or be inspired by. 
This is the first installment of a new section I've been chewing on for quiet a while, I'm not even sure if it will go on after this because of how tasking it is to write reviews but lets see, I'm willing to make it work if I can. 

 This play is near to my heart, not only was it written by an amazing person but the cast and the team as a whole has been really wonderful to work with, I've learnt a lot from everyone did i mention this is the first production I'm going to be in. So if you're in Ibadan come see us on the 30th of September to 1st and 2nd October, tell a friend to tell a friend.

Review on The Lady In The Chamber and why you should come see the Play
An alluring fantasy, the figure of everyman’s desire that holds a certain “J’ai ne se qua” to a man’s lust. Our heroine sets out a mysterious air of sexuality that constantly keeps her victims enthralled in her essence. The seductress with a few pointers from 18th century courtesan Ninon d’Enclos has mastered the art of keeping men drooling at her feet. She becomes the embodiment of every man’s fantasies.
The play “Lady in the Chamber” follows the riveting liaison between the ‘lady’ and a recent conquest, Moses.
The lady in the chamber follows the thought provoking romance between our seductress and a fool hardy lovesick writer Moses.

Credits:
Written by Temi Fosudo and directed by Moses Ipadeola, this is one play you shouldn’t miss out on!


 Let's keep in touch

You Might Also Like

2 Thoughts

  1. Hey Annie!
    I think you're awesome so I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
    Details on this is on my blog, have an awesome week!
    (Oh yeah, and I think this play sounds too awesome. Hehe. Too bad I'd be I'm school by then).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blush* you're such a darling! Thank you!! I'll definitely check it out! I wish you could have come see it, would have loved to meet you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don't go just yet! Share your thoughts with me, please?

more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow My Bloglovin'

Follow

Instagram