5 Things To Be Happy About.

6.1.17


Picture from lovestylemindfulness.co.uk
Hey, Lemonades what's popping? I just watched Mamma Mia for the umpteenth time and it got me super excited all over again as I was the first time I saw the film.
(If you've seen it let me know by dropping your thoughts on it below) It also made me realise that as humans it's easy for us to take the things we have for granted and overlook them, that's why I'm writing this post to remind you of things to be happy about, I understand that the economical situation of the country hasn't been nice to all of us. (Shoutout to Presido and the agents of Change, we really feeling the change) but even through all the hardships and what not, there are still things we need to be happy about and here's a list of things to be happy about:
Happinesses through Blogging.
1. Food: My mom has this saying when we dare to say we dont want to eat, "In this recession period" to be honest the only thing I knew about recession before now was what I had read in my government textbooks, im deviating. What I'm trying to say is if you can still eat three square meals a day, dude you better be going to bed with a smile on your face.

2. A home to call yours: If you have a roof over your head and a generator, you're good to go.

3. Family and Friends: A wise person once said, "If you have Family and Friends that love and care for you, then you're much luckier than you think." So yeah be happy about that, help your mom and dad. Call up your friends and go out and have a little fun.

4. Good Music: Need I say more, Ed Sheeran is releasing an album if he hasn't already, The Weeknd dropped a new album late last year. Well, I'm an XO fan so I'm all for The Weeknd. You can drop the names of your faves in the comment box below so I can update my Playlist.

5. Twitter: Yo!! If you don't have a Twitter account, what exactly are you doing with yourself? I can't count how many times I've felt down and Twitter has always been there to cheer me up. From the Knock Knock jokes, the traiper jam show, the sub delivery man etc. Also relatable accounts are the best. There's this heart warming feeling that I get just knowing that there are so many people who are feeling or have felt the same way I'm feeling or have felt.


Lets Keep In Touch






You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don't go just yet! Share your thoughts with me, please?

more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow My Bloglovin'

Follow

Instagram