Wednesday Crush #6 || Ifeoma Amadi

25.1.17




This is the first #Wednesday crush of the year!!! The month is already over, and we thought 2016 was fast.
The Wednesday crush of the month and of the year!


Ifeoma Amadi

Content curator for WhoWhatFab
Twitter||Bloglovin'|| Instagram

I got to know about Ifeoma while watching Bella of I am brownie's Snapchat and I immediately fell in love with her outfit. We all know how Snapchat gives you only seconds cameo time but Brownie tagged her and I immediately fell in love with her blog and style.
Also her Tales from the thrift series got me super hyped to go thrifting.


I was able to ask her some questions and here is what she had to say:


Tell us about yourself, your visions, creations in as little to many sentences as you want?
My vision really is to show girls like myself that being content and making the most out of what you have is really one of the best ways to live and with hardwork you'd be able to afford all the things you want.

Describe your aesthetics?
Aesthetically speaking I'd say I'm a minimalist. I love Monochrome, basics, fine lines, scanty but pleasing to the eyes.

Tools for editing your Photos?
 I just use vsco cam and facetune to edit my pictures, nothing serious.

How do you get your Eyebrows to look so enviable?
Learning how to do my brows took me three years, so I'd say constant practice got me to this level. Brow gels are the best when you've learnt well enough.


How do you get brands to notice your blog?
I basically just do what I love with sincerity and honesty. If it's not something I like you can definitely count me out.

Most sentimental item in your wardrobe?
Items stolen from my boyfriends wardrobe lol.

If you could meet any female icon, who and why?
Of course it has to be Rihanna!! She is fashion goals and I'm pretty sure I'd have an awesome time with her.

What do you do when you're bored?
I sleep when I'm bored.

Three adjectives that describe your personal style?
Minimal, chic, denim.


How would you describe the stage you’re at now in your life ?
Self development stage I'd say.

Tips for baby bloggers?
I'm a baby blogger too as my blog just turned one but one thing I always advice bloggers is to know the you're starting a blog and be themselves while at it.

Fill in the blank Spaces
I wish i wasn't so obsessed with Clothes maybe my wallet would be happier.
Don't touch the remote if I'm watching, nothing really I'm not a TV person
I never leave the house w/o  phone, charger and Sunglasses

I made the questions super fun and breezy. Hope you like it? Who else loves Ifeoma?!!! Oh and you can comment on who you think should be the Wednesday crush for next month. He/she doesn't have to be a blogger just someone you think works hard and gets little credit for it!

A/N: If you follow the blog you'll know that #WednesdayCrush is a feature category that I put up every Wednesday but I'm considering turning it into a monthly thing. Either that or I still do mini feature posts in which I just write about the #WC of the week and still have a #WC of the month.... Which would you guys prefer? Please comment below...

Lets Keep In Touch
Bloglovin'




You Might Also Like

3 Thoughts

  1. She is so pretty. Nice interview too and I enjoyed her answers. I think you should do what works best for you. You could do the feature monthly or not. It all depends on what you are comfortable with. Cheers!

    www.zinnyfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hun! She is, isn't she!! Im really considering making it a monthly thing too, makes it more special... Thnk you babe👏💕💕💕

      Delete
  2. The questions made me smile. Really cool and breezy. The one about being obsessed with clothes tho. Lol. Weekly sounds just as good as monthly thank, so anyone that's more convenient for you. xx
    My Jumping Tale
    Www.laitanbee.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don't go just yet! Share your thoughts with me, please?

more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow My Bloglovin'

Follow

Instagram