Currently I Am #2

5.3.17



Hey Beautiful people, how's it been. I'm feeling very bitter/sweet about February being over, but then life must go on right? How's your March going so far? This is a currently I am on how I felt in February:

Wearing: A Polka Dot top and Denim.

Admiring: Rihanna. Her style and her just being... I cant explain it.


Wishing : Someone dropped some heavy cash in my account. Yes please!!

Determined to : Stay fit and thick! (I lose weight with ease, so this is going to be a bit challenging)

Craving : Pasta! Its been too long since I had a healthy bowl of this. (Can someone just walk into my life and spoil me?)


Excited to: See someone special for my pasta.  Well there's more to this but I'm not going into details here (mischievous smile)

Feeling : Tired! School just resumed and I haven't fully settled. No more Big Brother Naija *wails*

Anticipating : Im not sure if I'm anticipating anything right now.

Happy about : Believe it or not, I'm happy about being back at school.

Appreciating: my new baby cousin. He is the cutest. Also my bestie, she's super cool and silly af.

Irritated by : Self Righteous people who think they are better than everyone.


Inspired by : Bella of IamBrownie.com. I cant even begin to explain but she's a blessed soul. This chick inspires the heck out of me!

Planning to : Get settled in school.

Loving : The little weight I've put on. I wrote about my weight struggle here.

Regretting : That I didn't get some apps installed on my laptop on time and now I just have a boring laptop.

Unsure about : How Lemonade Gang is going to take the controversial topics I want to introduce into the blog.

Reading : 17 Secrets of High Flying Students. I want to up my GPA this session.

Listening to: Old songs by Sade.


You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don't go just yet! Share your thoughts with me, please?

more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow My Bloglovin'

Follow

Instagram