Life Lessons Learned in April

30.4.17


Currently wondering about life while listening to Blem by Drake

HEY everyone, I’m so sorry that I left this blog for so long, the thing is a lot has been happening both with school and personal life. Apparently people are not as they seem and some mistakes inflict skin deep scars.

Enough said, I just wanted to drop this off before I go on one of my indefinite HIATUS because of school and my personal life by the way, I got accepted into Theater Arts which right now is what’s keeping me sane. I’m also learning that I’m too trusting and I need to cut back on this or it would be the death of me. I’m also learning that you shouldn’t expect a lot from people. This month of April started and ended so swiftly, right, or is it just me? How productive were you this moth? I wasn’t very productive and I’m trying hard to change this, I actually have topics but the time to build them and edit my blog GIFs is the main issue. *Sigh* How do you guys do it. On that note I’m proud of Vincent, Princess Audu, Ifeoma, Sogie, Ilamosi, Koyinsola, Onyinye (btw if you  need help with your blog, you should hit her up) and all other bloggers who kept blogging. You guys are the real MVP!!

These are just a few things I learned in the month of April:

Spend time with people who support your dreams and goal.
Confront your problems.
Be truthful to yourself.
Discover who you are and be that person. 
Leave the past in the past. 
Be open to making mistakes and learn from them. 
Stop berating yourself for your mistakes.  
Money is good but don’t depend on it to be happy.
Stop exclusively looking to others for happiness.  
You are more capable than you think.

Did you enjoy reading this? Leave a comment below.


You Might Also Like

3 Thoughts

  1. Thanks for sharing! The month of April also wasn't very productive for me plus I'm battling this serious writers block issue Im having. Congrats with theater arts! Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy gurl๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ Thank you for checking out my blog. Don't stress we both have from now till December 30 to fix that, God willing. Stay blessed๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’œ

      Delete
  2. Judging from the first paragraph of your post someone let you down, please don't take it too hard or stop trusting because of that, you've just got to be more cautious. People suck but once you find the right ones, life is beautiful. And thanks for the mention, enjoy your break, till next time when you get back.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don't go just yet! Share your thoughts with me, please?

more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow My Bloglovin'

Follow

Instagram