Five Fave beauty hacks for a better facial routine.

5.8.17




Currently listening to 1Call by Tory Lanez


Am I the only one that gets goose bumps when someone writes been in place of being. Or were for where or there as their? Is it just me?



 Any ways today's post is one I've been itching to do. Which is put up a beauty post. I'm crazy in love with skin care and beauty hacks, on this post I'll be sharing my top fave beauty hacks. The fun fact about some of these hacks are that you can find a lot of these things in the house and don't have to spend a lot.
Here's a list of my favorite beauty hacks for a better facial routine:

Sugar: Sugar is so amazing, not only is it sweet, it also a really great substitute for a facial scrub. You can use Rosewater as your activator which is what I do or just a tiny amount of water and apply it to your entire face. You can use it as a lip scrub to get rid of the dry layer, it leaves your lips feeling soft and lipstick lasts longer. I use this when I want to give my skin a cleanse and get rid of dead skin.

Turmeric: Turmeric is a definite go to for a healthy glowy skin. I've used water to activate mine or my facial wash. It also gives you this healthy glow. Use a little water, the consistency needs to be a bit pasty.

Cinnamon and honey: Make a paste with cinnamon and honey. Use approximately 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and add to the honey. Mix to make a paste. Apply to the blemish and leave on for 20 minutes (or overnight). Zit = zapped.

Lemon and honey: mix a little bit of lemon with your honey. A table spoon of honey and a tea spoon of lemon should do the trick. Lemon is actually acidic and lightens your skin, it can be a bit harsh on sensitive skin that's why I mix it with honey for a soothing relief. Lemon juice is amazing for getting rid of black heads and the honey makes your skin feel super soft. I sometimes apply lemon juice to my skin directly to get rid of scars.

Toothpaste: Is it weird that this is here, I know it is but toothpaste is really Man's gift to pimple poppers such as myself. Its super quick and easy to use. Just dab a little bit of toothpaste on the effected area and go to bed, you're going to have to be careful how you sleep so you don't get toothpaste on your pillow. But if applied well, the toothpaste should dry out before you're ready to go to bed. It dries out pimples really fast, this is a definite must-add. Toothpaste brands I would recommend include; Pepsodent, Oral B, Maclean's, Close Up (its not as efficient but it works)


You Might Also Like

5 Thoughts

  1. Turmeric is so great for the skin! My mom sent me a turmeric + honey home made mask and it makes my skin look so good.xx
    Coco Bella Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're mom is a real OGπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
      I haven't tried turmeric and honey before, so I'll try it for sureπŸ™Œ
      Thank you for stopping by πŸ’•πŸ’•

      Delete
  2. Great post! I tried the sugar lip scrub too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh its really good. Cant stop myself from licking some of my lipsπŸ˜‚
      Thank tou baby for stopping byπŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don't go just yet! Share your thoughts with me, please?

more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow My Bloglovin'

Follow

Instagram