Sunshine Blogger Award

21.9.16


You guys guess what happened to me over the past few days? I got nominated for my first blogger award Ever!! Still get butterflies thinking about it.

Thank you so much to the awesome Lemonade Gang
(become a part of it Here) for the love and support, they've been showering on me so far. Its been six months and the love is too amazing!! Especially from my new found loves, Imabong and Laitanbee who drop off beautiful comments along the way *sniff* Thank you!! Nothing like having such a fantastic support system. The support is amazing!!

So first of all, anyone nominated is expected to:

1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you

2. Answer questions given by the one who nominated you

3. Nominate fellow Bloggers

4. Give them 10 questions to answer

So first off, a huge thank you to Asuquo for nominating me! She's such a sweet heart! Do take out the time to check out her blog, her articles are really simply amazing and don't even get me atarted on her gifs, too relatable!

Next, I’d be answering ten questions given to me by her. Here we go:
1. What inspires you to write? 
It's therapeutic for me. Also random things I see inspire me.

2. What’s your secret talent? 
I've thought long and hard about this and it has to be freestyling, I don't take it too seriously but its one thing I can do that's still a secret.

3. How long have you been writing/Blogging?
Ive been writing since primary school but they were ryhmes which gravitated to rap which after some time turned to poetry and as for blogging, I've been running Lemonade Society for six months now but I've been blogging for two years on my second blog.

4. What’s your favorite junk food?
I love 'em all... Chocolates, cakes, cookies, ice cream, keep 'em coming!!

5. What country would you love to visit someday?
Italy.

6. Who’s your biggest inspiration?
Woah, too many but my mom above all. The woman is too amzing plus I get a first hand glance at her lifestyle as opposed to any celeb I could call out. Second Rihanna's fearlessness and how she is able to change her style so effortlessly is beyond me.

7. What’s your least favorite color?
Green! Ugh! 

8. What would you say is the biggest thing that has ever happened to you?
I got a job at a radio station with no experience what so ever! Amazing times!!

9. What was the last movie you saw?
Bad Moms and it was great. I cried for some wierd reason! I'm becoming too sensitive these days, I think it's old age!

10. What’s your favorite quote?
I dont have a favorite quote but I really like the one that goes "Life is what happens while we're busy planning it." I heard it in a movie! 
 Aiit!! Im done on to the next thing!

My questions are:

  1. What do you love about blogging?
  2. Your idea of a perfect date.
  3. How did you come about your blog name? 
  4. What do you dream about the most? 
  5. What do you do when you're bored?
  6. Three adjectives that describe your personal style?
  7. The house is on fire! You can only grab one thing, what do you take?
  8. Favorite photo editor apps?
  9. Favorite music genre (mine is Trap, Rap and PRnB- what The Weeknd does)
  10. Pet peeves?
I nominate 
          Chinenye
          Laitanbee
          Ijeoma
          The Black Writer
          Doyin

Congratulations to all those I nominated. I can’t wait to see your answers!
Let's keep in touch



You Might Also Like

6 Thoughts

  1. 😍 Hehe I love your answers baby girl!
    Sound too much like how I ould have answered them!
    I really really find green unappealing and I cannot wait to see Italy someday!
    And you have a second blog?? 😨😨
    You've been hoarding!
    Tell us the URL ooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I took it down, wasn't happy with it... I wasn't sure then what direction I wanted to take it. Thanks again for the nomination!😊

      Delete
  2. Aww, thanks dear. Reading this just made me realize I don't like green too especially the really dark shade. Thanks for nominating me
    Laitanbee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading was fun, πŸ‘ŒπŸ½ Thanks for nominating me πŸ’‹

    www.theblackwriter.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don't go just yet! Share your thoughts with me, please?

more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow My Bloglovin'

Follow

Instagram