Facing Your FEARS

23.1.17

Currently listening to The Weeknd's Starboy Album XO till we go!!

 Its 5:12am nd I just woke up from a terrifying dream ft a perv and no I wasn't being raped...come on guys. It wasn't so terrifying though but I guess it seemed too real and my being immediately believed it. I was just another case of FEAR.
You know what they say about  Fear: False Evidence Appearing Real. That's the thing with fear, you see, it tricks your heart to believe that it is real. The truth is that fear is an illusion. It's not real... I've had moments when I would be terrified to move forward with an idea or to try out something new and I would immediately shy away from it.

Ever notice how when you get a great idea, you immediately think of all the ways it can go wrong before you remind yourself of all the ways it could go right for you. I'm trying to overcome my fears, I think this was a major reason as to why I chose to study Theatre arts. You're put in uncomfortable positions sometimes but then you find this courage you never knew you had and you overcome the situation *True Colours just came on* *blush* (I Love the song too much)


Back to what I was saying, don't let fear stop you from trying new things. Take me for example I just started telling people about my blog recently ( one day I'll talk about why its a struggle for me to share things about myself) but I'm learning to open up more and let people in. It's not as easy as it sounds because I'll be the first to tell you I'm an onion girl, just layers and more layers. Whenever I get scared I usually remind myself of past achievements or when I have panic attacks created by fear, I listen to Music The Weeknd, Travis Scott and Rihanna ALWAYS help!

I don't know if you got the point, I feel like I deviated from the gist but let me say this Do What you need to achieve your goals, don't let fear dictate your life for you!
Thank you for listening to me ... Have to leave now and try to sleep cause mom is still going to expect me awake by 8 Am to start cleaning the house #GrowingUpAfrican
Quote:You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.
-Mary Manin Morrissey
Ps before I go who listens to The Weeknd and how do you deal with fear?
Lets Keep In Touch





You Might Also Like

2 Thoughts

  1. Yes to a fearless apporach to our goals. Because fear is what holds a lot of us back.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote. Makes a whole lot of sense. I don't listen to The Weeknd. When fear comes, I'm always weak, really. I pray and just calm down cause it always leaves. I also try to think about more positive things.
    Www.laitanbee.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don't go just yet! Share your thoughts with me, please?

more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow My Bloglovin'

Follow

Instagram