Pick Yourself Up and Try Again!

15.1.17

Are you feeling discouraged? here are some things to do to pick yourself up.

Its hard going through discouragement but its something that happens. How you deal with it is another thing entirely.

There are ways I pick myself up when I'm discouraged to keep working on achieving set goals. Here are some ways:

1.Remember some past victories: you need to sometimes remind yourself of the things you've accomplished in the past.

2.Get moving: Go for a walk or jog. I prefer to take a walk though.

3. Take a break. Even a 5-15 minute break will help your brain relax and stop over thinking.

4. Get some sleep. Don’t miss this one.. Take a nap. Go to bed early. Our culture is so sleep-deprived. Few things impact mood more than sleep.

5. Pray: I always say a prayer when I feel down and out.

6. Listen to some great music: I would recommend rap music for some weird reason it helps. My current rap playlist has Nasty C, Eminem, Jay-Z, Drake and some underground artistes.

7. Watch a comedy. When was the last time you laughed hard? Don’t wait much longer. There are a lot of options. I recently just watched "Keeping up With the Joneses"

Lets Keep In Touch









You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don't go just yet! Share your thoughts with me, please?

more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow My Bloglovin'

Follow

Instagram