Currently I Am || August

14.8.17



So this post was delayed but here it is, a new edition in the 'currently I am' monthly series. I don't want to bore you with talk. So here it is.

Wearing:  An Overized T-shirt, black leggings and a denim converse.

Admiring:  Rihanna!!! I need her diet plan ASAP.

Wishing :  I could sing, go home, eat without paying, more money and free Internet

Determined to : Be consistent (nothing new) make money!!

Craving : Chinese food and pizza

Excited to : work with creatives.

Feeling : anxious but excited.

Anticipating : home cooked food

Happy about : the love I've gotten from my family, friends and everyone on all social media platforms.

Appreciating : The people in my life.

Irritated by: The Nigerian economy.

Inspired by : Sophie Amoruso

Planning to : Explore Ibadan.

Loving : Kiira, her sound is so good.

Regretting : I didn't tell enough people of when I had the chance and let a lot of things slide.

Unsure about : Helping people. I tend to go overboard with it.

Reading :  #GIRLBOSS. It's an amazing book.

Listening to: Proof's album. From him with love.

That's it for currently I am tag. Thank you for reading. Sorry about the glitch I do hope to be less off and more consistent. Did you enjoy this post? Let me know in the comment box.


Lets Keep In Touch



Follow


You Might Also Like

1 Thoughts

  1. Rihanna's been looking extra gorgeous in the last couple of weeks so I can relate with your obsession haha. Girl Boss is a great book, glad you're enjoying it. xx
    Coco Bella Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Don't go just yet! Share your thoughts with me, please?

more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Tweets

Follow My Bloglovin'

Follow

Instagram